The annual Academy of Management Conference is just around the corner. As you finalize your preparations, please be aware of the exciting TIM division program.
This year’s program includes 70 paper and discussion sessions, 40 symposia, and 15 PDWs. Check out the online program for details. Here’s a reminder of some of the plenary events…
- The Wiley TIM Distinguished Scholar Luncheon will recognize the contributions of Maryann Feldman to the field of technology and innovation management (Saturday, 12:00-1:30 pm, Fairmont Imperial Ballroom).
- The TIM Plenary: The Management Impact of Artificial Intelligence. Panelists include Joshua Gans, Annabelle Gawer, Robert Seamans and Christian Catalini (Monday, 1:15-2:45 pm, in Swissôtel Zurich D).
- Welcome to TIM Orientation Breakfast, where new members and first-time conference attendees can learn more about the division. Sponsored by the University of Bath School of Management (Sunday, 7:30-8:30 am, Swissôtel Chicago, Montreux 2).
- The TIM Best Dissertation Presentation session will include presentations by the four finalists (Sunday, 2:30PM – 3:30PM, Swissôtel Montreux 1).
- The TIM Business Meeting, where you can learn about what is happening with the division and who won the various divisional awards (Sunday, 5:30-6:30 pm, Swissôtel Chicago, Zurich G), followed by the TIM Social, sponsored by the Mack Institute at The Wharton School (Sunday, 6:30-8:00 pm, Swissôtel Chicago, Alpine I,II).
- TIM Breakfast, to meet and mingle with fellow TIM members and recover from the social the night before. Sponsored by the Laziridis Institute at Wilfred Laurier University (Monday, 7:00-8:00 am, Swissôtel Chicago, Zurich A).
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Aija Leiponen, Division Chair
Stefano Brusoni, Division Chair-elect
Corey Phelps, Division Program Chair
Rahul Kapoor, Division PDW Chair