THE 81st ANNUAL MEETING OF THE
ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT
What's New for AOM 2021 - An Improved Virtual Experience
In 2020, the Academy of Management pushed the boundaries of what the Annual Meeting could achieve by gathering virtually to network and share research in new and exciting ways. The unique circumstances of AOM 2020 inspired attendees to engage with research – and with one another – in a novel setting, prompting an unparalleled level of interaction and accessibility.
As we look ahead to AOM 2021, we are excited to share some innovations based on your feedback and suggestions that will make this year’s virtual Annual Meeting an even better experience for connecting, engaging, and learning:
- A Preview Day on Thursday, 29 July will offer an opportunity for attendees to get oriented to the virtual platform and receive training to help you get the most out of your experience.
- A new Consortium Day is being developed to allow for broader audience participation – you will no longer need to choose between your favorite PDW and DIG consortium!
- 75% of sessions will be live (synchronous), giving you the opportunity engage in real-time, while still giving you the option to watch session recordings at your convenience after the session has taken place.
- With sessions of all types being scheduled during each of the meeting’s five days, arranging your own conference schedule will be easier and more flexible than ever.
- Tiered registration rates, including an additional early registration option.
- Opportunities to engage socially with other attendees.
We look forward to having you join us for the 81st Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management!