Connect@AOM requires an AOM account log-in to participate or contribute to the discussion forum.
- If you are a CURRENT TIM member, you already have access to the TIM Community Discussion, and no further action is required.
- If you are a FORMER AOM/TIM MEMBER, you may use the same user name/password associated with your previous AOM member profile to join the TIM community. Please visit here, log-in, and search "Communities I can join" for more information about any of the available communities.
- If you are NOT A CURRENT AOM member, but wish to participate in any Connect@AOM Discussions, please click here and follow the instructions to create a free AOM user account. Once your account is created, you may visit here, log-in, and search "Communities I can join" for more information about any of the available communities.
General Use Guidelines
- Make sure you are logged in to Connect@AOM
- Community notification settings are here.
- Post an event:
- Reply to or post a discussion message:
- Go to Discussions;
- Select a conversation and reply
- Post a new message
The moderator for the TIM Division is Ms. Karen Nicholas (kunicholas@MIX.WVU.EDU) who followed Ms. Darlene Alexander-Houle. Messages for are collected, organized by topic and distributed on a frequency depending on the number and time sensitivity of the content.